New Roof Installations that Stand the Test-of-Time.
– Perhaps the roof on your home is beyond repair and having it replaced is essential?
– Or you’ve had numerous roof repairs and are still having problems with roof leaks?
– Maybe you require a roof on a new-build project such as an extension?
– How about investing in improving the look of your property for yourself or a potential buyer?
We continue to carry out many roof replacements to domestic and commercial properties across the Staffordshire, Cheshire and Shropshire areas:
Some benefits of under-taking a new roof installation are:
What are the options?
Here at M Simpson & Sons we realise that a full replacement is not a small job. With obvious disruptions to everyday life:
However we pride ourselves ensuring the process is as stress-free as possible:
Our Promises to our customers:
- Transparency: Firstly, we provide an estimate based on your requirements. Our estimates don’t contain hidden extras.
– An estimate is different to a quotation. An estimate is a guide price and can altered at the contractor’s or customer’s discretion.
– A quotation is set-in-stone and cannot be changed by the contractor. Both parties have to be satisfied with the quotation before work starts. Our quotes always include ALL materials, labour, waste disposal and access/scaffolding.
- Trust: We know about the horror stories in the construction trade regarding so called “rip off merchants” That’s why we support the Trading Standards Responsible Trader Scheme.
- The Best Materials: To ensure your new roof stands the test-of-time we only use the leading roofing products on the market. Including Marley Eternit and Klober.
- Keeping you in the loop: We give updates on how progress is going on your new roof installation providing photographic evidence.
- Hard Work: Our roofing staff are physically fit so that your roofing project is completed as fast as possible whilst maintaining quality workmanship.
- Guarantee: Our new roofs come with a 25 year guarantee for your piece of mind. We also offer Insurance Backed Guarantees.
- Safety pledge: We are insured through Public Liability. Our staff are trained in modern health & safety guidelines.
Tell us about your requirements.
You can upload photos/PDF drawings by clicking "choose file"