Versatile, Durable and Eco-friendly Flat Roofing Solution.
Fibreglass Roofing or GRP (Glass Re-enforced Polyester) is gaining an excellent reputation as in ideal flat roofing solution for a wide range of projects. From smaller domestic jobs through to larger commercial roofing projects.
A paint-on system combined with a roll-out glass-fibre matting which hardens to a seamless covering when dry. Fibreglass trims are screwed to the perimeter to achieve an aesthetically pleasing finish.
No heat is used during installation, so therefore means it’s a preferred method of flat roof covering for architects and developers alike.
Key Benefits of GRP Fibreglass Roofing:
- No heat required- piece of mind for the property owner
- Ideal for warm roof or cold roof construction (read more here)
- Seamless covering- decreased chance of leaks
- Virtually maintenance free- an occasional brush-off will suffice
- Fire retardant
- Eco Friendly– Less emissions during manufacturing process
- 25 year manufacturer’s guarantee
- Stands up to conditions- frost proof & heat resistant
- BBA Certified.
Tell us about your requirements.
You can upload photos/PDF drawings by clicking "choose file"